Many of us know that being in Nature is beneficial to our health. Often times we go in Nature to do stuff (yoga, walking, biking, watching birds) but how often do we go to interact and learn WITH/from Nature, to become part of. In Meditations WITH Nature we will bring in awareness techniques to step out of going in nature to going to be WITH nature.
A beautiful deeply fulfilling 4 sessions of relating with nature. A unique contemplative approach to building presence and connection with yourself and nature. The meditations will all take place within, with and about nature as it is occurring in the moment.
Each week will be a different topic.
Topics may include:
- Exploring, experiencing and understanding our senses. In this session we will be expanding the archaic understanding of our senses and go on a little adventure with them.
- Permission. Often people ask about or are concerned with how do we know if Nature is okay with use being there, how do we know if we are welcome. This session we will work with in the moment attractions to understand whether we are okay to be there.
- Rewilding the mind (or the rather the heart). There’s a difference between our picture and story of nature and our actual in this moment experience of it. Taking the experience out of the mind and back into the heart.
- Wild asana. IN this spacious play of movement meditation we step in to what it is like to be with a mountain (or tree or other aspect of nature) and take on the shape. Bringing a new understanding to Mountain pose (or tree pose)…
- Web of Life. Nature has no garbage, everything is connected. In this class we play with where we (as an individual) fit in in the web of life. How we are part of natural cycles like breathing.
Wednesday morning 9 – 11 am in June.